Hotel Tri Studničky ****
- Dogs allowed
- room with a toilet
- Room with sanitary facilities
- Outdoor seating
- Playroom for children
- Wheelchair accessible
- Congress facilities
- Wellness services
- Wellness hotel
|Accommodation type:||Hotels ****|
|Approximate price:||50.00 €|
|Min. number of people:||1|
|Max. number of persons:||110|
|Parking:||Not secure, free of charge|
|Board:||Full board available|
|Dogs allowed:||Accommodation with a dog for a fee|
|room with a toilet:||room with a toilet|
|Room with sanitary facilities:||Room with sanitary facilities|
|TV:||TV in room|
|Outdoor seating:||Outdoor seating|
|Playroom for children:||Playroom for children|
|Wheelchair accessible:||Wheelchair accessible|
|Internet:||WIFI connection throughout the hotel|
|Congress facilities:||Congress facilities|
Luxurious Hotel Tri Studničky is located at the beginning of the Demänovská Valley, in connection with the virgin nature of the Low Tatras.
Every room is unique but all have something in common - the sophisticated 4-star comfort perfectly combining the advantages of a mountain cottage and a stylish city hotel. A rustic style enhanced by the use of three natural materials of wood, copper and stone act naturally against the background of the magic scenery.
We offer you the following types of rooms at Hotel Tri Studničky:
- Deluxe Room of 20 to 40 m2 with private bathroom and toilet, equipped with satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe and built-in hair dryer. Some rooms also offer balcony views.
- Apartment is equipped with a separate bedroom and living area with sitting, private bathroom and toilet, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe, built-in hair dryer, tea / coffee maker and coffee maker. Some suites also offer balconies.
- VIP apartment is a generously designed space with exceptional design furniture and a great atmosphere under wood beams, its own terrace overlooking the Demänovka stream, a hot fireplace and a bar right in the apartment. The bathroom with two washbasins complements the large oval tub. Of course, there is a wide-screen TV, safe, hair dryer, minibar, tea and coffee maker.
Enjoy the view of the mountain stream from your spacious terrace or enjoy absolute relaxation in the fireplace, hanging around behind a massive bar counter or a large oval tub
A visit to the hotel restaurant with delicious specialties is a real treat. Breakfast is served in the form of a buffalo, à la carte lunch, and a supper in the form of a four-course Gourmet menu. Foods are prepared from high quality raw materials, their preparation and many ingredients are closely related to Feng Shui philosophy and appreciated not only by supporters of healthy living style.
The unique feelings of the environment will certainly enhance the time spent in the lobby bar with the fireplace and home cinema, the positive energy blast you can take on the sunny summer terrace and the heat, overlooking the amazing clean nature of the Low Tatras.
One of the most popular events in our hotel is definitely Live Cooking Shows. The best Slovak and Czech chefs are here to show their culinary art, and the view of such a show is a real visual - gastronomic bomb.
Step into the oasis of peace, relax and regain the harmony of body and soul in our Boutique Wellness Center. The Feng Shui Hotel Philosophy The Tri Studničky is highlighted by our wellness center, where a perfect relaxation from the stresses of life is waiting for you not only physically.
Treat yourself to the perfect wellness stay in the exclusive Boutique Wellness - let yourself be pampered with relaxation and relaxation treatments, relax in the whirlpool or saunas, enjoy the sunset on the first mountain beach in the Tatras, Treat your body with wellness nutrition and gourmet delights.
- minibus - trips and transfer from and to the airport
- mountain bike rental and sports equipment
- rental of social games
- children's playground and playground
- internet corner
- wifi connection (coverage in each room, in the hotel lobby, in the conference room and in the restaurant)
- laundry service - laundry and ironing
- selling jewelery at the reception